This is due to HTML’s default operation when an image also has a link associated with it, and the “border width’ property of the email is unspecified.
Follow these steps to remove the border:
- Login to your control panel and edit your email campaign .
- Click the SOURCE icon to view the html code.
- Locate the HTML code for the image in question.
- Change the border width to 0 in the html code.
- Click the Source button.
- Save your email campaign and Exit.
Send a test campaign to verify the blue border is gone.